Moses Jackson Dunn-- March 22, 1950
(Transcribed by David B Dunn)
NORTH CAROLINA STATE BOAD OF HEALTH 118
BUREAU OF VITAL STATISTICS
CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
Registration Dist. No. 3100
1. PLACE OF DEATH:
County: Duplin Township: Warsaw
2. USUAL RESIDENCE: County: Duplin Township Warsaw, N.C.
3. FULL NAME: Moses Jackson Dunn
4. DATE OF DEATH: March 22. 1950
5. SEX: Male 6. COLOR: White 7. Marital status: Widowed
8. DATE OF BIRTH : June 22, 1860 9. AGE: 89 years
10. USUAL OCCUPATION: blank KIND OF BUSINESS: Farmer
11. Birthpace: Johnston County N.C. 12 Citizen of what County: U.S.
13. FATHERS NAME: George W. Dunn
14. MOTHERS MADEN NAME: Susan Lassiter
15. WAS DECEASED EVER IN U.S. ARMED FORCES: Blank
16. S.O.C. Blank
17 INFORMANTS NAME; George W. Dunn Warsaw N.C.
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
18. CAUSE OF DEATH Cerebral Hemmorage Interval between onset and death 3-18-1950
19. Date of Operation: Blank 20. Autopsy: Blank
21. ACCIDENT SUICIDE HOMICIDE: Blank
22. I hereby certify that I attended the deceased from 4-18-1950 to 4-22-1950, that I last saw
the deceased alive on 4-22-1950 and that death occurred at Blank m. from the causes and
on the date stated above.
23. Signature: Edwin P. Eivers,(?) MD 24. Warsaw N.C. 4-13-1950
24. Burial 3-23-1950 at Sarecta Duplin County Near Kenansville N.C.
Date Recd. By local Reg. 4-17-1950
25. Funeral Director Kyndall (?) Funeral Home Mt. Olive N.C.
Back to Duplin Obituaries Index
Back to Duplin County Death Certificates
Return to Duplin County Page