Joseph Green Dunn-- Dec 20, 1938
(Transcribed by David B Dunn)
B.V.S. FORM 11
NORTH CAROLINA STATE BOAD OF HEALTH 228
BUREAU OF VITAL STATISTICS
STANDARD CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
1. PLACE OF DEATH:
County: Duplin Registration Dist. No. 31-05 Certificate No. 28
2. FULL NAME: Joseph Green Dunn
(a) Residence: Rt. 1 Kenansville N.C.
PERSONAN AND STATISTICAL PARTICULARS
3. SEX: Male 4. COLOR: White 5. Marital status: Widowed 5a Wife: Elizabeth Whitman
6. DATE OF BIRTH : Blank 7. AGE: 75 YEARS
8. TRADE: Farmer 9.PLACE WHERE TRADE IS DONE: Farm
10. DATE DECEASED LAST WORKED AT THIS OCCUPATION: Jan 1930
11. Total years spent at this occupation: Life
12. BIRTHPLACE: Duplin County N.C.
13. FATHERS NAME: Benjamin Dunn 14. BIRTHPLACE OF FATHER: Johnston County N.C.
15. MOTHERS MADEN NAME: Blank 16.BIRTH PLACE OF MOTHER: Blank
17. INFORMANT: H. M. Mitchell Seven Springs, N.C.
18. BURIAL, CREMATION OR REMOVAL: Burial
PLACE: Mays Chapel Cemetery, Wayne County N.C.
19. UNDERTAKER: Palace Funeral Home, Goldsboro, N.C.
20. FILED: 1-04-1939 C.E. Stephens Registrar
MEDICAL CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
21. DATE OF DEATH: 12-20-1938
22. I HEREBY CERTIFY, That I attended deceased from May 4, 1936 to Dec 20, 1938
I last saw him alive Dec. 20, 1938. Death is said to have
Occurred on the date stated above, at 11:15 pm. The principle
Cause of death and related causes of importance in order of
Onset were as follows: Chronic Myocarditis. Date of onset; Years
23. If death was due to external causes ( Violence finn in also the following): Blank
24. Was Disease or injury in any way related to occupation of deceased? Blank
SIGNED: Guy V. Gooding , Kenansville, N.C.
Back to Duplin Obituaries Index
Back to Duplin County Death Certificates
Return to Duplin County Page