Caledonia Jones Dunn Death Certificate-- March 11, 1944
(Transcribed by David B Dunn)
B.V.S. FORM 11
NORTH CAROLINA STATE BOAD OF HEALTH 115
BUREAU OF VITAL STATISTICS
CERTIFICATE OF DEATH
1. PLACE OF DEATH: Registration Dist. No.31-05 Certificate No. 7
(a) County: Duplin 2. HOME (USUAL RESIDENCE) OF DECEASED:
(b) Township: Kennansville (a) State: N. C. (b) County: Lenoir
(c) City or Town: Rural (c) City or Town: Kinston
(d) Street, Hospital, institution: Blank (d) Street or Rfd.: Blank
(e) length of stay in hospital or institution: Blank (e) is place of residence in corporate limits: yes
in this community Blank (f) if foreign born, how long in U.S.A.: Blank years
3. (a) Full Name: Caledonia Dunn 20. Date of Death: March 11/ 1944 At 11:00 PM
(b) if veteran, name war: blank 21. I certify that death occurred on the date above stated; that
(c) Social Security No.: Blank I attended deceased from March 6, 1944 to Mar 11,1944
4. Sex: Female 5. Color or Race: White and that I last saw her alive on March 11, 1944.
6. (a) Marital status: Widowed immediate cause of death: 1. Chronic Myaulitis(?)
(b) Name of Husband: D. B. Dunn With Hypertintion(?) Duration 1-2 Years
7. Birth of Deceased: Jan. 28, 1879 22. If death was due to external causes, fill in the following:
8. Age: 65 Years 1 Months 12 days (a) Accident, suicide, or homicide: Blank
9. Birth Place: Johnston County (b) Date of occurrence: Blank
10. Usual Occupation: Domestic (c) Where did injury occur: Blank
11.Industry or Business: Blank (d) Did injury occur about home, on farm, in industry
12. Fathers name: William Gus Jones place, in a public place: blank
13. Birthplace of father: Wayne Co. N.c. (e)means of injury: blank
14. Mothers Maiden Name: Nancy Sullivan 23. Signature: G. V. Gooding
15. Birthplace of mother: Duplin Address: Kennansville N.C.
16. (a) Informants Signature: E. T. Dunn
(b) Informants address: Jacksonville N.C.
17. (a) Burial Cremation or Removal: Burial
(b) Date Thereof: Blank
(c) Cemetery: Sarecta
(d) Location: near Kenansville N.C.
18. (a) Funeral Director: Quinn-McGowan Co.\
(b) Address: Warsaw, N.C.
19 (a) Filed: 3-22-1944 (b) Registrar: Mrs Lawrence Southerland
Back to Duplin Obituaries Index
Back to Duplin County Death Certificates
Return to Duplin County Page