History of Faison

Contributed by Carol Robinson

The town of Faison was settled on land granted to Henry Faison on July 2, 1776.  
When the Atlantic Coast Line Railroad was built, it had its only curve at the 
crossroads in this little town.  The village was the first called Faison Depot and 
later became thr Town of Faison.

Return to History of Cities and Towns in Duplin County Return to Duplin County Page